CI/CD DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||CI/CD DevOps Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 16:09|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced CI/CD DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for supporting development teams by building, maintaining and supporting Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience building including automating, supporting and maintaining Azure DevOps functions such as CI/CD and ARM, pipelines, process templates, dashboards and various integration/service hooks with related tools such as ITSM functions in ServiceNow and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience implementing and educating best practice approaches while supporting Azure DevOps support services
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne
Contract Term: 6 months with 1 x 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 13 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's