|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 16:31|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experienced Full-Stack Developers to contribute to an existing development team to assist in delivery of a custom .Net data driven application including API development for interagency exchange of information and website access. You will be expected to be experienced with data driven design and the Iconix process within both SQL and NoSQL environments.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated practical experience with NoSQL (MongoDB), Dotnet and related toolsets in a web application environment.
- Sound knowledge of best practices associated with managing API as an asset including API design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience implementing enterprise grade databases and related service offerings in Azure.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Experience with automated build and release using Azure DevOps.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design and the use of Iconix process in website development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne
Contract Term: 6 months with 1 x 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 13 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's