|Job Title:||ISM/IRAP Consultant|
|Salary:||$0 - $200 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-05-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 15:22|
One of our private clients is looking for an experienced ISM/IRAP Consultant to execute on the compliance and assessments as required for our client’s new Certified Gateway product.
The role will also support our client’s certification programs such as ISO 9001/27001 / SSAE and other compliance programs necessary to deliver managed services.
A large component of this role will include documentation creation and management in support of the compliance and certification effort.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Audit and review processes and technology for adherence to applicable Quality and Information Security standards
- Liaise with global our client’s audit and compliance teams to align with their global corporate rules
- As part of the product team liaise with DevOps teams to align on the certification efforts
- Provide advice on information security risk
- Develop, update and implement best practices for documentation and knowledge management
- Assist to run annual IRAP reports for gateway environments
- Extensive experience in both risk and information security frameworks within the Federal Government context.
- No less than ten years concurrent experience in Information Security and Risk Management
- A track record of compliance programs with at least 3 of the following:
- ISO 9001 / 27001
- Development, implementation and operational; enactment of Information Security Management Frameworks and procedures
- Experience working in a highly technical IT operations team
- Tertiary credentials in IT, Business or a related field
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners
- Presentation skills to senior executives
- Understanding of Digital Transformation and Cloud Computing
- Understanding of Project Management practices
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence and other service management tools
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Contract Term: 6 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 13 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's