Data Forecasting & Modelling Specialist
|Job Title:||Data Forecasting & Modelling Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 17:04|
About the Role:
The Data Forecasting and Modelling specialist will provide expertise which will support the delivery of Digital Identity programs outcomes. They will have demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of financial and data models and possess strong data analytical skills.
They will be required to gather, analyse and interpret data from various sources and identify patterns and trends.
• Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
• Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
• Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Demonstrate experience in the development and maintenance of financial and data models, including detailed design of costing models and associated taxonomies.
- Demonstrate strong data analytical skills, with the ability to identify patterns and trends.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders to gather, analyse, and interpret different data sets.
- Experience in translating complex financial models into easy to consume language to support consultation and engagement activities.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within Government.
- Understanding of government and experience in financial and costings governance or processes
Contract extensions: 6 months options to extend
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen. Has ability to obtain baseline security clearance.
Hourly Pay Rate: Negotiable
Estimated start date: ASAP
Application closing date: COB 6/05/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.