Information Management Officer
|Job Title:||Information Management Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 17:27|
As an Information Management Officer, the position will undertake the following activities:
- Provide help desk support to staff on digital and paper records management, including incident management for HPE Content Manager 9.
- Perform administration duties in the records management system, HPE Content Manager 9: o create and de-activate user accounts o routine maintenance tasks to maintain the integrity of the system o import/export records o process paper file creations, file requests and movements o quality assurance of record metadata and classification of records
- Perform paper file audits and conduct census activities
- Prepare records for transportation to and from offsite storage facilities, vendors and National Archives.
- Digitise paper records, including the sentencing and destruction of paper files using NAA and agency specific records authorities.
- Assist with the delivery of training to departmental staff on the use of HPE Content Manager 9 and development of training materials.
- Develop records management help cards for review and publication.
- Run statistical reports on recordkeeping usage and training.
- Promote and demonstrate the principles and practices of Equity and Diversity, WH&S and adhere to the APS Values and Code of Conduct
Skills and Experience Required
- Whilst keeping the ‘Environment’ and ‘The Job’ in mind, please tell us in no more than two pages how your skills and experience are relevant to the advertised role.
- Applicants should have demonstrated experience in a records management role or qualifications in information and records management or related discipline.
- Applicants will be required to display initiative, personal drive and commitment to delivering outcomes in a large organisation or government department. Candidates should be highly motivated with a strong focus on customer service and well-developed communication and presentation skills.
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 12 months options to extend
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.