Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
|Job Title:||Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 08:52|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in design, build, integration and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Experience in support, maintenance and enhancement of existing software ensuring application availability.
- Experience in quality and security of software through appropriate testing and review.
- Experience in assisting in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Experience in engaging with business and product owners to clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods.
- Experience in documenting technical processes in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and promote bi-directional knowledge transfer within a team environment.
- Experience in Cyber Security or a related domain would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated competence in Java software development (.Net or other programming experience will also be considered).
- Demonstrated competence with Python and/or similar experience with other scripting languages.
- Experienced in developing and deploying software within a Linux / UNIX environment.
- Experience in the use of automation and deployment tools is desirable.
- Experience in Linux and/or Windows administration is desirable.
- Experience in Hadoop/Apache Spark is desirable.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Cyber Security Analyst
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)