|Job Title:||Test Analysts|
|Start Date:||2021-05-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 13:36|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experienced Test Analysts to join their team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
You will work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Designing and executing test plans on computer, web and/or mobile applications based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Recording and documenting test execution results and compare to expected results
- Providing application instructions and assisting in development of guidelines for users
- Creating queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverables to assist in testing and problem analysis
- Escalating issues, defects and incidents in line with assigned work scope from your scrum master
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology (desirable)
- Experience in test automation (desirable)
- Accessibility testing experience or qualifications (desirable)
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's