Visual Analytics Information Designer
|Job Title:||Visual Analytics Information Designer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 14:29|
Seeking a Visual Analytics Information Designer to ensure the Department work is visually powerful, accessible, and authoritative.
The Visual Analytics Information Designer works with researchers, analysts and data specialists to ensure their work is visually powerful, accessible and authoritative. You will play an integral role in high profile publications such as the Resources and Energy Quarterly, Industry Monitor, Industry Insights and more. You will also work alongside analysts to produce data visualisations, presentations, social media material and other products. These outputs play an important role in delivering robust and high quality economic advice that informs policy across industry, innovation, science and resources. Eligibility • Strong portfolio demonstrating versatility across print publications and online products. • Bachelor's degree in design field or 3+ year's work experience
- Proven ability to translate complex information into a visually accessible form
- Strong self-management skills with the ability to work across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proficient with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- High level design expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS and JS)
- An understanding of the printing process and specifications is advantageous
- Experience with social media management
Location and Contract Term:
3 months plus 3 x 3 Months Contract Extension Options
Must have current baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Sunday 9 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.