Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 15:37|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in a Security or Risk Assessment role
- Familiarity with Government security frameworks.
- Liaise with capability stakeholders to develop system security controls, including identifying, applying and measuring the effectiveness of security controls to large scale, complex capabilities.
- Develop Security policy, guidance, practices, technologies and governance documentation, including Threat and Risk Assessments.
- Plan, develop and perform Security education functions Liaise with stakeholders to determine required learning objectives.
- Work closely with internal and external customers, discussing and advising on appropriate security controls to mitigate risk.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 May 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
IT Security Practitioner (Security Architect and Accreditation) level 4 (TSPV)
IT Security Practitioner (SOC Analyst and Incident Response) level 3 (TSPV)
Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Program Manager level 6 (TSPV)