|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Start Date:||2021-05-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 16:15|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking an exceptional Test Manager to assist with management of the testing of our applications and identifying opportunities arising from the test results in a Microsoft centric environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing the testing, documentation and successful completion of our client’s programs/projects.
- Providing expert and authoritative advice on all aspects of test planning and execution in relation to our client’s projects
- Possessing and utilising strong stakeholder management skills across various departments and vendors.
- Promoting and ensuring the use of appropriate testing techniques, methodologies and tools, including risk, issue and defect management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Managing the monitoring and reporting of project testing related trends and performance against project plans and schedules.
- Developing test estimates to incorporate into project budgets.
- Leading and managing testing team.
- Managing capability development by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project team(s) in relation to testing.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in designing and coordinating test processes for new product developments and implementing these across organisational environments.
- Demonstrated communication skills including the ability to communicate with influence and produce clear and succinct testing documentation. Proven liaison and negotiation skills with the ability to work closely with vendors, service providers and business units to ensure testing of solutions are performed to a high level of quality.
- Strong problem solving skills including the ability to identify creative solutions.
- Detailed and practical knowledge of:
- ISO Testing Standards
- Automation testing tools
- Accessibility, usability and security standards
- Azure DevOps
Contract Term: 6 months with 1 x 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 13 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Manager – Multiple positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)