2 x Records & Knowledge Management Officer Level 4 (Australian citizen)
|Job Title:||2 x Records & Knowledge Management Officer Level 4 (Australian citizen)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 15:31|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Assist the development and promulgation of clear business rules and protocols.
- Maintain and ensure ease of access to knowledge repositories to encourage knowledge transfer throughout a large government department in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Apply knowledge management skills to design processes, tools and structures to increase, renew, share and improve the use of knowledge within our Large Federal Government client department.
- Acquire expertise and maintain knowledge on structured and unstructured repositories of knowledge to promote the process of knowledge creation.
- Listen to stakeholders to understand their expectations and concerns to meet business objectives.
- Work collaboratively and operates as an effective team member.
- Assess lessons learned and identify opportunities for continuous improvement for the work area.
- Investigate social and technological activities and processes to improve the creation, sharing and application of knowledge.
- Contribute to the maintenance of security classified information material in accordance with departmental requirements.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum of Australian citizenship and ability to obtain Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.