Records & Knowledge Management Officer Level 5 - Team lead (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Records & Knowledge Management Officer Level 5 - Team lead (Baseline)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2021 12:11|
The level 5 Records & Knowledge Management Officer will be required to engage and communicate with stakeholders to identify, respond and provide advice on issues to achieve work unit and a large government department outcomes. They will be accountable to contribute towards ongoing self-improvement and professional development.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Contribute to the promulgation and enforcement of clear business rules and protocols.
- Monitor and ensure ease of access to knowledge repositories to encourage knowledge transfer throughout a large government department in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge management skills to design processes, tools and structures to increase, renew, share and improve the use of knowledge within our Large Federal Government client department.
- Apply and maintain knowledge on structured and unstructured repositories of knowledge to promote the process of knowledge creation using Objective.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their expectations and concerns to meet business objectives.
- Work collaboratively and operates as an effective team member.
- Analyse lessons learned and identify opportunities for continuous improvement for the work area.
Estimated start date:ASAP
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: until June 2022 that includes an initial 3 month probation
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum of Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 06 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's