Digital User and Customer Experience Design Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital User and Customer Experience Design Specialist|
|Salary:||$0 - $140 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-05-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 16:43|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking an experienced Digital User and Customer Experience Design Specialist who will be required to provide specialist, strategic and end-to end design expertise to Digital project teams and business areas across our client.
You will need a very strong background in Human Centred Design approaches and digital strategy. An understanding of new and emerging telephony/digital related technologies is highly desirable.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide UX expertise with regard to leading system, process and product design
- Guide business and technical delivery teams to applying UX and Design principles when informing Project strategy
- Working across a large multi-disciplinary team to support the delivery and integration of several key telephony & digital projects
- Provide direction to a small team of staff to support the Agency as required
- Development and design activity to be delivered through direct engagement with multidisciplinary teams at the direction and coordination of the responsible senior executives (or nominated supervisory representative).
- Demonstrated experience in leading system, process and product design of digital enhancements using Human Centred Design principles and approaches
- Demonstrated success in guiding business and technical delivery teams to apply user and customer design principles when informing project strategy.
- Previous experience working in a large corporate or government organisation across large multi-disciplinary teams to support the delivery and integration of digital and/or telephony projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team under direction of senior leadership.
- Provide transfer of knowledge and skills to Agency project teams and business areas in relation to Human Centred Design activities and approaches.
Contract Term: Until 31 December 2021 with extension options up to 24 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security and Risk Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Test and Evaluation Engineering Services (NV2)