AWS System Administrator (NV1)
|Job Title:||AWS System Administrator (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 09:43|
- Design, deploy and sustain AWS based solutions.
- Assist/manage account setup and product support.
- Setup of developer tools.
- Provide technical advice and user support to end users
- Contribute to essential 8 compliance and security certification/accreditation related activities
- Systems documentation
Required skillsets include:
- AWS product experience (EC2, S3 and so on)
- Ability to design, provision and maintain AWS based solutions
- Ability to provide day-to-day support to technical and end users
- Network administration and security
- Linux and Windows OS administration skills
- Good understanding of the ISM and large government department’s “Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents”
Estimated start date: 1-06-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)