DevOps Support Contractor (NV1)
|Job Title:||DevOps Support Contractor (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 09:46|
- Design, deploy and troubleshoot technical solutions for analytical environments
- Manage source code and developer tools
- Provide technical advice and user support to end users
- Contribute to essential 8 compliance and security certification/accreditation related activities
- Systems documentation
Required skillsets include:
- Developer and deployment experience
- Linux and Windows OS and server administration skills
- Data pipeline management and integration
- Network administration and security
Desirable additional skillsets include:
- Familiarity with the ISM and large government department’s “Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents”
- Cloud platform development and operations experience
- Database development and administration
- Data analysis and Machine Learning subject matter experience
Estimated start date: 1-06-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's