CRM Test Analyst
|Job Title:||CRM Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 17:05|
Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, Power BI reports, system integration and mobile device testing.
- Execute test cases as required within the test suites, and record the results of test execution.
- Adhere to Defect Management strategy to manage defects.
- Document test plans in line with Test Strategy.
- Assist the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assurance section and other teams with
- testing activities as required (may include peer reviews, walk throughs and alike).
- Provide feedback/reports on estimates of testing effort and progress suitable for project
- management and planning activities.
- Liaise with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Architects and Business Subject Matter
- Experts to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes.
- Experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts
- including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams.
- Ability to work within team and/or autonomously if required.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Work with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Minimum five years’ experience working as a test analyst.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, Power BI reports, system integration and mobile device testing.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices and processes in agile and waterfall project environment.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Test Manager, following testing processes.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Automation testing experience using Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
Canberra Based – 24 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month Contract Extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have current baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Manager – Multiple positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Software Tester – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)