Automation Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Automation Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 17:29|
- Use the departments test automation tools (i.e Open source based selenium framework) to develop
- automated test scripts leveraging the various frameworks to enable the automated testing of the departments systems
- Execute and debug test scripts as required within the test suites, and record the results of script execution.
- Document automation test plans in line with the departments Automation Test Strategy
- Assist the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assuarnce section and other DoH’s teams with testing activities as required (may include peer reviews, walk throughs and alike).
- Provide feedback/reports on estimates of testing effort and progress suitable for project management and planning activities.
- Liaise with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Architects and Business Subject Matter Experts to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes.
- Work with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience (3+years) in automation testing, including:
- Programming/scripting experience (VBScript/.NET, Java, SQL, HTML, and other languages).
- Formal training in testing theory or equivalent industry experience (i.e. ISTQB or CSTP).
- Significant experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, junit, Appium)
- Experience testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as: Siebel, DotNet, and SAP.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TFS
- Knowledge of Java, PowerShell scripts and VBScript language.
- Knowledge on mobile automation and API automation
- Experience with Test Management tools
- Proven knowledge and experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance(AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum).
- Formal training in technical testing tools and techniques.
Canberra Based – 24 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month Contract Extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have current baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's