Technical Business Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 10:43|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Closely liaise with other stakeholders and the technical team, looking for continuous improvement of systems sustainment.
- Lead the requirements gathering process for new features/functionalities as required and maintain existing technical and business process documentation.
- Provide management reports for projects and operations.
- Manage and contribute, to all levels of best-practise service delivery in accordance with Department Service Management guidelines.
Required skillsets include:
- Experience in requirements gathering and documenting business processes.
- Facilitating workshops with end users and technical teams.
- Stakeholder management and reporting.
- Excellent technical writing ability.
- Strong communication skills.
Desirable additional skillsets include:
- Experience with Oracle (db and Weblogic), Microsoft SQL Server, OSF or Linux Platforms would be advantageous.
- Application support experience would be highly regarded.
- Experience in service integration, change, release, incident and problem management.
- Experience working closely with technical teams.
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ballistic Missile Technical Intelligence Assessment Analyst (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Finance Systems
$0 - $100 per hour
(NV1) Business Analyst x 2
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)