|Job Title:||Application Packager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 13:11|
The position requires an experienced and application packager for package development, integration, implementation and the creation and maintenance of associated documentation.
Creation of APPV application sequences with Microsoft Application Sequencer
Produce high quality package modules and/or components plus documentation through the use of systematic, structured and analytical approaches to the analysis, design, development and testing activities.
Produce complex packages, especially within areas of specialisation and in a variety of contexts to contribute to the successful delivery of the customer solution.
Able to simplify complex legacy application packages to bring in line with industry best practices within customer expectations.
Responsible for analysing, designing, coding, testing of packages and package enhancements.
Assume ownership of an incident, problem or enquiry through to resolution.
Estimates, plans, schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure project timescales and client relationships are maintained.
Skills and Experience Required
- NV2 Clearance a must.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in the following technologies is mandatory for this role:
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) and HyperV manager
- Admin Studio/InstallShield
- Scripting (e.g.Powershell / Visual Basic)
- Client engagement (Application Managers, SMEs, Users)
- Application Test Plan & Test Summary development
- Application Testing
- Application Defect reporting and management
- Application Delivery assistance
- Knowledge in Tools: HP ALM, Azure DevOps or Similar
- Manage the current end to end application Testing Life Cycle as per Scope of the Project.
- Infrastructure Testing Experience
Canberra Brisbane or Melbourne Based – 6 Month Contract with poss Extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV2 security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Application Developer
Cloud Engineer/Integration Specialist
Intelligence product development – Platform Threat Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Specialist
Microsoft Power Platform Specialist