Technical Writer Level 3 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer Level 3 (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 14:27|
- In collaboration with the project team, stakeholders, and subject matter experts, develop, maintain, organise procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation. This includes identifying and maintaining suitable document repositories.
- Develop the written and visual products including:
- Technical documents relating to software applications and hardware.
- Software Application specific support guides.
- Technical architecture diagrams, business models, data flows and information relationship models; and
- Communication and change products including newsletters and presentations.
- Build a folio of standard templates for products such as Standard Operating Procedures, user support guides and Frequently Asked Questions.
Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's