Communications Manager Level 5
|Job Title:||Communications Manager Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 14:13|
The Communications Manager is required under broad direction to manage Enterprise Hubs development and delivery of strategic planning documents, communication and increase awareness initiatives within the agency via online and offline platforms.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated Marketing Communications competencies.
2. Experience with requirements capture and definition.
3. Demonstrated strong customer service focus with negotiation and problem-solving skills.
1. Create strategic documentation and deliverables and maintain and document catalogue of available services.
2. Plan, initiate and manage Communication and communication strategies.
3. Determine the approaches to be used to design and prototype digital and off-line tasks, interactions and interfaces in line with the usability and accessibility requirements of the system, product or service.
4. Advise on appropriate content formats and mediums, and oversees the review and approval of materials to enable requirements to be satisfied.
5. Engage with stakeholders and negotiate service requirements
6. Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
7. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1August 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate on 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's