IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 19:07|
- Manage, plan and direct all aspects of work for a large and/or complex projects to ensure it achieves the strategic objectives and delivers outcomes necessary to realise benefits as agreed by the project sponsor.
- Apply a structured project management approach and methodology, ensuring adherence to internal frameworks, processes and practices to effectively manage all aspects of the project.
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and resource plans. Identify and manage risks and issues, develop plans to mitigate risk and implement these in a timely manner, measuring effectiveness.
- Monitor the progress of plans identifying variances early allowing corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner, minimising impact.
- Organise project teams, assigning individual responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- Manage change throughout the lifecycle of the project ensuring decisions are made in a timely manner with full knowledge of the impact to outcomes and realisation of benefits.
- Identify, plan and complete communication activities to ensure they provide information in a timely and relevant manner and clearly communicate the intended messages.
- Identify stakeholders, develop appropriate plans and complete activities to ensure necessary levels of engagement are maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Complete project within the agreed parameters of schedule, budget, resources, scope, quality and benefits, identifying and resolving obstacles that would prevent achievement.
- Provide expertise and leadership in project management ensuring good practices which are fit-forpurpose are being used in addition to increasing the organisational maturity within business areas for project and program management.
- Provide leadership of both business and organisational change whilst managing stakeholder expectations.
- Manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers including multi-vendor delivery programs.
- Continuously build the project and program delivery capability.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Experience/exposure with Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Existing experience in project management/coordination with business stakeholders and knowledge of customer strategies
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience.
- Professional certification of a widely used Project or Program Management discipline. This may include Agile related certifications if appropriate (Certified Scrum Master certification or equivalent certification in Agile methodologies).
Sydney Based – 9 Month Contract
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's