Service Desk Analyst - Level 1
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst - Level 1|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 13:23|
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to work in a high performing, fast paced customer service focussed team environment, under direction of the Service Desk Team Leaders.
Service Desk Analysts provide level 1 help desk support to users of the Department's Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Service Desk Analysts respond to user enquiries, assess problems and issues with the Departments ICT hardware and software and help to resolve these issues for end users. Service Desk Analysts provide support via four channels phone, email and an online portal and face to face in our ICT Service
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of level one service desk support including delivering high quality customer service to users of information and communications technology (ICT).
- Provide face-to-face support (following strict COVID19 safety protocols), answer telephone, e-mail and portal enquiries to provide assistance to staff whilst adhering to the agreed standards of service. Or the ability to quickly learn these skills.
- Experience or demonstrated capability in supporting Microsoft Office applications, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Video Conferencing and Remote Access technology including Citrix.
- Ability to provide clear communication about ICT issues, to be able to research issues in order to fix quickly, to provide accurate and relevant information and advice to organise work and think through problems
- Work within a rostered environment providing support from Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 6:00pm
- If required, perform a 1.5 quality assurance role to ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and perform continual process improvements.
- If required, coach and mentor junior staff members.
- With direction, work in conjunction with other staff in accordance with equity provisions to help produce effective results.
Must have current baseline clearance
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
12 months plus 2 x 6 months extensions
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday 18 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple roles) level 4 (TSPV)