Microsoft Engineers (NV1)
|Job Title:||Microsoft Engineers (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 13:49|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proficient knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft’s products (Including Exchange 2016) and integration with other COTS products.
- Experience managing server workloads on virtual platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V or equivalent hybrid cloud solutions.
- Experience in administering Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, DNS, DCHP, ADFS.
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and application packing on management tools (example SCCM, Microsoft AppV, MDT).
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications including Rollout.
- Experience in applying a security first design approach for implementing changes to existing or newly designed systems.
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents.
- Strong Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL).
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle and/or DevOps and Identify, document, and resolve issues and/or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
- Provide input and advice to internal system reviews and mandated system reviews in accordance with Project Design Authority requirements
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
Estimated start date: 05-07-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's