Digital Forensic Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Forensic Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 13:40|
The Client and Cyber Services Branch is responsible for supporting our client’s ICT needs and Cyber Security. The department is looking for a motivational individual to join our Cyber Security team as a Digital Forenesic Specailist.
Key responsibilities below:
- Identify, collect and analyse electronic data, ensure the integrity, continuity and format of data for evidentiary purposes.
- Analyse digital evidence from a wide range of devices and systems to produce clear and concise investigative reports
- Manage and administer a core suite of information technology tools for the Integrity unit
- Provide specialist technical advice, guidance and training to Integrity team members on strategies and opportunities for the collection, review, use and presentation of electronic data.
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures for digital information handling.
- Demonstrated broad and substantial experience in conducting digital information captures, analysis and evidence presentation in a compliance environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide variety of computer hardware and software.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of current digital information/forensic principles and techniques.
- With a high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism, have a demonstrated strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to articulate and visually present complex digital information in a clear and concise manner.
- High degree of initiative and motivation to undertake complex ICT focused matters.
- Adaptable, receptive and able to adjust easily to changing work demands and circumstances
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
6 Months plus 1 x 6 month extension
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday 20 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.