Dynamics CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 18:48|
The developer will be responsible for building, developing, and maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects: • Create complex CRM plugins and customise workflows. • Create and customise CRM entities, forms & views • Integrating MS CRM with other systems using CRM service & API’s
- Writing custom FetchXML queries. • Writing reports for CRM using fetch XML and SQL • Experience with Adx Studio Portals (Liquid page templates) and CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including: • .NET Framework 4.6+ / .NET Core, • SQL Server 2016 and later, • Experience with Visual Studio 2017 / 2019 / Code • Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and toolsets.
- Understanding the business context of the Department
Canberra Based - 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
D365 and PowerApps Developer
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)