Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 19:11|
- Deliver multi-cloud and infrastructure project services leveraging your Windows and virtualization product subject matter expertise in both traditional and cloud environments.
- Services might include design, implementation and customization of products, and technology delivered in a time-bound, milestone-based project schedule driven by client requirements and delivered using IBM service methodology. The role involves heavy interaction with the client in support of concluding the project to meet the client's requirements.
- Must have Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator certification.
- DevOps and SAP experience is highly desirable
- At least 8 years’ experience administering/maintaining the Windows operating system and its associated software
- Familiar with SAN storage and multipathing, OS tuning, and handling of common configuration files.
- Proficient with Active Directory – Install, manage & troubleshooting.
- Experience with server builds & decom on VMware.
- Experience with P2p & P2V tools e.g. VMWare vmotion
- Experience with SCCM, other management tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Clusters.
- Hands on scripting knowledge like Powershell
- Proven problem determination skill and experience in successfully searching vendor knowledge bases, opening vendor support requests, and generating diagnostic reports.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization technologies.
- Understanding of virtualization concepts- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have at least NV1 clearance
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Length of Contract:
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's