Network Architect with IP Voice Specialty
|Job Title:||Network Architect with IP Voice Specialty|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 20:04|
- Work with Gateway and Network Team to establish basic security principles, review Departmental policies, and develop and implement network security controls.
- Responsible for producing part or all of the technical solution, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Responsible to make sure that the project deliverable is completed accurately and on time
- Responsible for escalating the issues, problems, risks, and constraints to the appropriate parties for clarification and resolution
- Responsible for design and engineering solutions based on Department patterns, best practices and configuration items (CI).
- Responsible for keeping abreast of new & emerging technology
- Responsible for design, development, implementation using the Department’s Network and Security Engineering specifications, and methodology
- Responsible for the practical application of ITIL practices and processes within the Network and Security services domain under guidance of Gateway and Networks Team.
- Responsible to participate in defined review process as per Departmental standard processes
- Relevant Qualifications such as a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Science
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in design and engineering
- Demonstrated consulting skills and ability to translate verbal requirements into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- High level stakeholder and client engagement skills
- Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form appropriate for varying target audiences.
- Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP/RFQ questions).
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and/or reports/documentation for delivery to tech lead/project manager.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making abilities
- Solid Understanding of SRE principles and DevOps principles.
- Ability to write and execute in a scripting language
- Knowledge of Rest APIs
- IP Voice speciality
- Cisco Unified Comms
- Cisco enterprise routing and switching
- Cisco DNA-C
- Cisco FirePower
- Cisco ACI
- Check Point Firewalls
- VMware NSX
- F5 BIG-IP LTM/GTM and DNS
- Cisco Data Centre network technologies
- Ansible network automation
- Data Centre & Internet Gateway network solution design
- Enterprise Scale Network Management systems & automation
- Network Security (firewalls and other policy enforcement devices)
- Symantec Proxy (Bluecoat) infrastructure
- Email Security (IronPort)
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Length of Contract:
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's