Network Cloud Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Cloud Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 20:16|
- Participates in the network life cycle of planning, design, implementation, and optimization of network infrastructure within 2 data centres
- Configuration and administration of network devices (Cisco ACI/Nexus Core/F5 ADCs/Check Point firewalls/VMware NSX)
- Monitoring / Logging / Alerting (SIEM platforms, syslog, SNMP etc)
- Perform Network infrastructure upgrades providing the Business more functionality, enhanced performance, and security of our networks.
- Automate testing of critical security vulnerabilities and improved mean time to patch critical vulnerabilities.
- Load balancing / Traffic steering
- Server monitoring / health checking
- Protocol gateway
- Certificate management and troubleshooting
- Enterprise Engineering experience with Data Centre Networking technologies using of Cisco, Nexus Core, F5 ADCs, Check Point Firewalls, VMWare NSX
- Dynamic routing (iBGP/eBGP)
- Multi-region Datacentres, DC Interconnects (DCI), path optimisation/redundancy
- Network Engineering troubleshooting and supporting SDN platform
- F5 Load Balancers / Application Delivery Controller
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network-level troubleshooting (eg packet captures/Wireshark).
- Experience with Linux/Unix based appliances.
- Network Security policy development (internal and external zones).
- Varying scripting techniques (eg ACI, F5 tmsh, general script-driven configuration)
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Length of Contract:
Location of work
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's