Dynamics CRM Developer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 13:38|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Must have extensive experience in:
- CRM custom reporting and view customisation.
- Experience in integrating MS Dynamics CRM 365 application with ASP.Net web applications and web services.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Team Foundation server (TFS) or Azure Dev Ops for build and deployment work.
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's