Technical Team Leader
|Job Title:||Technical Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 13:43|
In order to support the Data Standards Chair (Chair) in the creation and review of Data Standards, the Technical Team collectively researches, consults on, develops, and drafts Data Standards.
The Technical Team Leader reports to the Data Standards Body’s (DSB’s) General Manager and is responsible to the Chair for managing the Data Standards development processes.
The Technical Team Leader also leads the development of Data Standards, and related engineering artefacts designed in order to aid CDR participant implementations.
Primary areas of focus include economy-wide CDR usability, interoperability (with relevant national and international regimes and standards) and supporting CDR participant implementation through the provision of industry-grade open-source artefacts. All aspects of which are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years relevant API design and/or development experience, especially including related standards such as FAPI.
- The ability to provide overall strategic leadership for the delivery of the Data Standards, and engineering artefacts to specifications set out by the department, the CDR Rules, CDR regulators and the Chair.
- The ability to lead and motivate a multi-disciplinary, regionally dispersed team, seeking feedback internally and externally and flexibly adjusting technical delivery as required to meet the needs of the Data Standards Body.
- A track record establishing and maintaining cross-industry partnerships to achieve tangible results.
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures as expected of, and by, the departments employees.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Offsite Based - 12 Month Contract with possible 1 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's