Senior Test Analyst / Automation Tester (NV1)
|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst / Automation Tester (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 13:46|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in:
- automaton testing including identifying and setup of tooling and implementation of testing frameworks
- developing automation scripts
- development of test cases
- manual testing
- Experience in preparing test plan and strategies.
- Knowledge and experience in accessibility (WCAG) testing, performance and load testing.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's