Support Team Leader
|Job Title:||Support Team Leader|
|Start Date:||2021-05-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 13:56|
- In order to support the Data Standards Chair (Chair) in the creation and review of Data Standards, the Support Team collectively manages, co-ordinates and facilitates engagement and consultation with the CDR community, and develops, drafts, and publishes Support Material.
- The Support Team Leader reports to the Data Standards Body’s (DSB’s) General Manager and is responsible to the Chair for managing the support of, and engagement with, the CDR developer community.
- The Support Team Leader also leads the development of Support Material and related artefacts to aid CDR participant implementations.
- Primary areas of focus include consultation workshops, community engagement, and knowledge management supporting CDR Participant implementation. All are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Product ownership / management experience.
- A relevant certificate or tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent management/leadership experience.
- High degree of proficiency in iterative development and strong knowledge of Agile principles
- Proven record of delivering IT solutions with a user experience mindset
- Established background in business analysis
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Strong communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Leverages a high level of autonomy and sound judgement to prioritise competing tasks and make decisions, while recognising when to escalate.
- Experience in JIRA and KANBAN
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures as expected of, and by, the departments employees.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Offsite Based - 12 Month Contract with possible 1 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's