|Job Title:||CX Designer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 14:11|
In order to support the Data Standards Chair (Chair) in the creation and review of Data Standards, the Consumer Experience (CX) Team collectively researches, consults on, designs, develops, and drafts CX artefacts, including contributions towards the Data Standards. The CX Designer reports to the Data Standards Body’s (DSB’s) CX Team Leader and is responsible to the DSB’s General Manager for contributing to the development of CX Data Standards. The CX Designer is primarily required to develop and deliver industry-grade design artefacts, and contribute to report writing for applied research, and publication purposes. Primary areas of focus include CDR usability, consumer comprehension, and supporting CDR participant implementation through the provision of open-source artefacts. All are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of 5 years relevant design and/or research experience in product and service development, such as Human Centred Design, Service Design, and Design Thinking.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applying different design disciplines and contemporary user experience best practices
- Demonstrated experience in translating high-level, business visions into clear, measurable goals, design concepts and principles, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes of innovative and highly usable digital experiences
- Experience in maturing organisational design capability through activities including sharing best practice methodologies/ templates/ techniques and through mentoring staff.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders by clearly articulating your vision, design concepts and recommendations through a thoughtful rationale in the context of the business problems to be solved and desired behavioural outcomes.
- Experience working in complex or large-scale digital transformation programs in Government in an Agile delivery process (e.g. Scrum or similar)
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures as expected of, and by, the department employees.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Offsite Based - 12 Month Contract with possible 1 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.