|Job Title:||CX Researcher|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 14:26|
Skills and Experience Required
In order to support the Data Standards Chair (Chair) in the creation and review of Data Standards, the Consumer Experience (CX) Team collectively researches, consults on, designs, develops, and drafts CX artefacts, including contributions towards the Data Standards. The CX Researcher reports to the Data Standards Body’s (DSB’s) CX Team Leader and is responsible to the DSB’s General Manager for contributing to the development of CX Data Standards. The CX Researcher is primarily required to design and deliver industry-standard human-centred design research, and contribute to report writing for applied research, and publication purposes. Primary areas of focus include CDR usability, consumer comprehension, and supporting CDR participant implementation through the provision of open-source artefacts. All are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant design and/or research experience in product and service development, such as Human Centred Design, Service Design, and Design Thinking.
- Ability to articulate clear and actionable insights and recommendations, and in multiple ways (such as service maps, customer journeys etc)
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile multi-disciplined team
- Ability to collaborate closely with colleagues in different digital disciplines to achieve outcomes
- Experience with a wide range of user research methods, and an understanding of when to use those methods and how to apply them correctly
- Understanding of the diversity of users of government services and the need to make services usable and accessible for everyone
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures as expected of, and by, Departments employees.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Offsite Based - 12 Month Contract with possible 1 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.