Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 14:36|
Skills and Experience Required
In order to support the Data Standards Chair (Chair) in the creation and review of Data Standards, the Engineering Team collectively researches, consults on, designs, and develops Engineering Artefacts. The Full Stack Developer reports to the Data Standards Body’s (DSB’s) Engineering Team Leader, or the DSB’s Technical Team Leader, and is responsible to the DSB’s General Manager for contributions towards the DSB’s Engineering Artefacts. The Full Stack Developer develops Engineering Artefacts in order to contribute towards a positive software development and CDR Participant implementation experience. Primary areas of focus include Reference Implementations, Proofs of Concepts, and supporting CDR Participant implementation through the provision of industry-grade open-source artefacts. All aspects of which are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a senior full-stack developer, including 5 years of experience working with RESTful API standards, with a particular focus on OAuth.
- A relevant certificate or tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent management/leadership experience.
- NodeJS based API development experience
- Demonstrated contributions to open-source projects
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures as expected of, and by, Department employees.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Offsite Based - 12 Month Contract with possible 1 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's