|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 14:59|
In order to support the Data Standards Chair (Chair) in the creation and review of Data Standards, the Executive Team collectively manages, co-ordinates, leads, and guides the Data Standards.
The Program Manager reports to the Data Standards Body’s (DSB’s) General Manager and is responsible to the Chair for Data Standards program management, including task and resource tracking and allocation across the full range of DSB activities.
The Program Manager leads the development of the DSB’s Program Management Framework and aligns it with equivalent frameworks established by partner agencies, with the aim of consistent, predictable and timely delivery of standards to CDR stakeholders.
Primary areas of focus include Program Management Framework development, Program / Data Standards development reporting, Program artefact development, and CDR program management co-ordination and liaison. All are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Program Management experience, especially with respect to Product Management or Ownership.
- A relevant certificate or tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent management/leadership experience.
- Ability to strategically design products based on the commitments of government and the banking sector
- Deep understanding of agile and SAFe product development including an understanding of research, use experience, software development and operations. You can rally and talk the language of experts in these disciplines – if relevant
- Solid stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to translate detailed information into high level concepts to report to Senior Executives and stakeholders
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures as expected of, and by, the departments employees.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Offsite Based - 12 Month Contract with possible 1 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.