|Job Title:||API Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 14:57|
The API Architect reports to the Data Standards Body’s (DSB’s) Technical Team Leader and is responsible to the DSB General Manager for contributing to the Data Standards, and information security architecture. Primary areas of focus include modelling and testing Data Standards, contributing to the information security architecture, and supporting CDR Participant implementation. All aspects of which are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant API design and/or development experience, and a minimum of 5 years relevant information security experience, especially including related standards, such as FAPI, NIST and OWASP.
- They must have, or obtain within the first year of the contract, a relevant industry-recognised security certification, such as a CISSP, CISM, or equivalent, such as a demonstrably relevant SANS certification i.e. GIAC Certified Web Application Defender (GWEB), or GIAC Defensible Security Architecture (GDSA).
- They must also have, or obtain within the first year of the contract, a relevant industry-recognised architecture certification, such as for TOGAF.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful API standards, with particular focus on APIs requiring user authentication/authorisation and/or knowledge of OAuth
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile multi-disciplined team
- Experience mapping policy requirements to technical specifications, managing user expectations while delivering workable technical solutions
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders with a range of technical and non-technical expertise
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise tasks effectively and work flexibly to achieve goals
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in ACT, NSW, VIC (Offsite) 12 month contract with an approx start date of 1 July 2021.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain and maintain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's