|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 15:55|
The Technical Writer contributes to the development of Support Material and related artefacts in order to aid CDR participant implementations. Primary areas of focus include compiling and drafting all reference and supporting material, including knowledgebase articles, in order to support CDR Participant implementation. All support artefacts are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Technical Writing experience
- A relevant certificate or tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent management / leadership experience
- Advanced communication, collaboration and consultation skills to extract knowledge, guide discussion and facilitate effective collaborative outcomes with the team.
- Exceptional writing skills for the development of high-quality user support and process documentation.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate to easily understandable formats including text and diagrams.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in ACT, NSW, VIC (offsite) 12 month contract role with approx start date of 1 July 2021
Security Requirements: Applicant must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the abiliy to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
Ballistic Missile Technical Intelligence Assessment Analyst (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)