Solution Architect - NV1
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - NV1|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 16:36|
Solution Architect (NV1) required for a 6 month contract in Melbourne for a Data Sharing and Analytics Solutions Project (possible 6 month extension) with our Defence client.
The project will develop complementary Wellbeing Frameworks to deliver whole-of-life health, wellbeing and safety outcomes for our client’s members and their families.
- Overall product scope, Functional Requirements, System Requirements, Non-functional requirements, Review Business processes, Data requirements, Testing, Internal and External interface requirements, design constraints
- Define the architectural design and infrastructure required for the solution
- Liaise with ICT Architecture and Infrastructure Branches
- Investigate current and additional interfaces required
- Provide a draft Solution Architectural Document (SAD)
- Provide specifications of infrastructure requirements
- Define the Support Concept and Security Requirements to ensure that the project is successful in obtaining approval
- Define the license and hardware requirements for the selected solution.
- An active NV1 clearance at a minimum is required.
- Extensive current understanding and experience in the Defence ICT change management process
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex stakeholder environment
- Proven current system integration capability and understanding of Defence’s ICT governance, methodology and processes;
- Extensive and proven experience in end-to-end systems integration
Must have current NV1clearance
Length of Contract:
6 months (possible 6 month extension)
Location of work
Melbourne - Laverton
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's