Business Analyst - NV1
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - NV1|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 17:11|
The project will develop complementary Wellbeing Frameworks to deliver whole-of-life health, wellbeing and safety outcomes for our client’s members and their families.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of artifacts to understand the business needs and solution options.
- Work with the sponsor in the development of a Fit/Gap analysis, produce a Business Requirements Specification (BRS) including all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce ICT architecture documentation, as well as produce preliminary security documentation.
- Identifying the option in delivering the desired capability, prepare the testing documentation and cost estimates of the preferred solution.
- An active NV1 clearance at a minimum is required.
- Extensive current understanding and experience in the Defence ICT change management process
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex stakeholder environment
- Proven current system integration capability and understanding of Defence’s ICT governance, methodology and processes;
- Extensive and proven experience in end-to-end systems integration
Must have current NV1clearance
Length of Contract:
6 months (possible 6 month extension)
Location of work
Melbourne - Laverton
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - RegTech industry engagement
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)