Business or Enterprise Architect Roles
|Job Title:||Business or Enterprise Architect Roles|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 18:21|
The business/enterprise architect will be an integral part of the driving collaboration across federal, state, and industry sectors. Key streams include: Reuse, Government Business Architecture, Platform and Service Enablement, Architecture Repository/Tooling, Operating Model, and Assurance.
- Collaborate and codesign with business and technical areas across multiple agencies.
- Apply structured business and enterprise architecture principles, approaches and methodologies.
- Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps.
- Establish and develop a strategy to implement a scalable architecture and modelling repository.
- Conduct research and analysis to develop innovative approaches to government ecosystem architecture (identification, interactions, and orchestration capabilities and patterns)
- Develop architectural capabilities to be implemented across jurisdictions and departments to drive ‘re-use’ and ‘integrated capability design’– focus areas will include: Platform and service interactions/patterns, catalogues, business models, operating models, and assessment tools (assurance/standards mechanisms).
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business or Enterprise Architect in a cross agency/ecosystem context. - 20%
- Ability to develop government capabilities as business, operating, or service models. - 20%
- A demonstrated ability to translate architecture concepts into a multilayered architecture or design/modelling repository - 20%
- A demonstrated ability to innovate through undertaking research and analysis to inform the direction of a government ecosystem architecture. - 20%
- A high level understanding of technical, service, or data architectures and there application to cross agency interactions and value generation. - 10%
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops, undertaking executive level presentations, and liaising with stakeholders. - 10%
- Previous government experience would be highly desirable.
Canberra or Sydney Based - 12 Month Contract with possible 2 x 12 Month extensions options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's