Technical Writer (Applications) (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer (Applications) (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 13:21|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in developing documentation that enables a solution design to be estimated for delivery.
- Experience in developing documentation that describes an existing solution architecture.
- General understanding and awareness of Security concepts and areas of security focus in Solution Architecture.
- Experience of creating documents that simplify complex Security concepts into easily consumable formats.
- Experience eliciting requirements from clients & projects.
- Previous experience working for a Federal government agency.
- Experience reviewing and contributing to Solution Architecture designs.
- Exposure to the planning and shaping process when estimating projects.
Estimated start date: 07-06-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory / South Australia / Victoria
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Level 2 Support
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)