Solution Architect (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 13:26|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Suppliers must be able to nominate specific individual(s) that will supply the service.
- Previous experience in complex solution architecture, specifically in the context of application remediation.
- Previous experience in developing business capability models.
- General understanding and awareness of computation and data analytics platforms, directory services, network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF).
- Previous experience working for a federal government agency.
- Exposure to Computational and data analytics platforms (eg. High-performance computing, compute clustering, Hadoop).
- Experience producing architecture roadmaps.
Estimated start date: 07-06-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory / South Australia / Victoria
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's