Solution Architect (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 13:36|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Suppliers must be able to nominate specific individual(s) that will supply the service.
- Previous experience in planning & shaping of solution architecture, specifically in the context of application remediation.
- Previous experience developing questionnaires to elicitation requirements that drive the basis of the solution architecture to be proposed.
- General understanding and awareness of Federal Government security design principles (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF).
- Previous experience working for a federal government agency.
- Exposure to Computational and data analytics platforms (eg. High-performance computing, compute clustering, Hadoop).
- Experience developing architecture related WBS components for projects.
Estimated start date: 07-06-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory / South Australia / Victoria
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's