|Job Title:||Storage Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 14:45|
They will be knowledgeable of new and emerging technologies to shape the future direction of the department’s storage and data platform.
- Ability to produce documentation for processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in the design, administration, tuning and troubleshooting of the following storage systems:
- HPE 3PAR Storage Systems
- HPEStoreOnce Systems
- NetApp E-Series Storage Arrays
- Dell Isilon / PowerScale
- Brocade Fabric Switches
- Brocade Network Advisor
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills to work with skilled technical people, including making presentations to staff and stakeholders and coaching staff.
- An understanding of contemporary ICT delivery approaches and technologies, such as agile, DevOps, cloud and artificial intelligence.
- Experience/Knowledge of following technologies:
- VMware vSphere 6.7
- HPE c7000 and Gen9/10 ProLiant Blade Servers
- HPE Synergy Frames and Blades
- HPE DL Rack Mount Servers
- HPE Apollo Servers
Must have current Baseline clearance
Length of Contract:
12 months (2 x 12 month extension)
Location of work
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's