Business Support Officer (Darwin)
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer (Darwin)|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 16:01|
Working as part of a blended staff/contractor environment within the Department’s Information Services Division, and will work collegiately and collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders as required under the direction of the Responsible Officer.
- Device Management and provisioning (phones, laptops, tables, mobile data)
- Asset Management
- Desktop Support for Darwin and Parks Australia sites
- All services must be provided to stated specifications and to a high professional standard.
- Any required work travel and accommodation will be paid for.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Support Officer for large and complex organisations with a focus on proactive service delivery.
- Proven delivery track in working with internal and external stakeholders to enable and deliver outcomes with a strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and collaboratively with all levels of the organisation to provide a high professional standard of service.
- Relevant industry qualifications and training.
Estimated start date
Location of work
Darwin - Northern Territory
Length of contract
Two 12-month extensions
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
IT Security Officer (NV2)