Graduate Program Manager (APS6/EL1 Equivalent)
|Job Title:||Graduate Program Manager (APS6/EL1 Equivalent)|
|Salary:||$52 - $78 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-05-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 16:05|
About the Role:
- Over the next 10 weeks the ACTPS Graduate Program Manager will be focused on recruiting graduates for the 2022 ACT Public Service Graduate Program by working with IT partners to develop and implement an online application and assessment platform.
- Deliverables include opening the application process; facilitating the co design process for psychometric assessments (between government stakeholders and the IT partner); organising the filming and scripting of welcome videos for Senior Executives; drafting associated graduate and applicant communications; organising and providing training to recruitment panel members on shortlisting techniques; providing advice and insight on the number and type of skills that applicants have in order to facilitate workforce planning; and oversight/ownership of project management for the recruitment process.
- The ACTPS Graduate Program manager may also be required to respond to ad hoc requests to provide assistance with the management of the current (2021) graduate program cohort.
- The ACTPS Graduate Program Manager works with limited supervision to lead the delivery of the program. The operating environment of this role is complex with tight turnaround times and multiple competing priorities.
- A recent background in recruitment is highly desirable.
- Human resource program management skills are also relevant.
- Strong project management and organisation skills are essential for this role and you will be expected to work proactively to achieve the above deliverables.
Estimated start date: ASAP (Pending on successful national police check)
Contract End Date: 31/07/2021
Application closing date: 12PM 25/05/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.