Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 17:13|
As a full stack developer, you will be required to:
- Maintain the existing COVIDSafe AWS backend system.
- Apply patches as needed.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Fix defects in AWS, google cloud and various other platforms.
- Monitor and provide reports of system performance.
- Ensure the stability and quality of the system.
- NodeJS back-end development
- Serverless framework
- Github & Jira experience a plus.
- AWS cloud services including:
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon RDS (PostgreSQL
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS developer tooling (CodePipeline/CodeBuild)
- Broad experience as a technology professional, working within cross-functional agile/lean delivery teams on around software development projects.
- Public cloud experience and pro-level certifications.
- Exposure to or an understanding of open-source, agile work environments.
- A strategic problem-solving mindset.
- Solid communication skills.
- Confident to work autonomously, but also a collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills, able to facilitate workshops.
- 10+ years development experience.
- 4+ years working with containerized solutions and/or serverless frameworks.
- Experience mentoring and coaching internal teams.
Estimated start date
Location of work
New South Wales or
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
1 x 6 months
Must have current baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.