Windows Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Windows Systems Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 17:56|
Start date 1 July 2021.
This is a 1 year contract with a one year extension.
You must have the ability to obtain negative vetting level 1 clearance.
- The successful applicant will work in a team to deliver these tasks:
- Administration of a complex DevOps server (aka TFS) environment, with a focus on automated build and release pipelines
- Installation of COTS software onto servers
- Migration of bespoke applications to run on windows server 2019
- Scripting and automation in PowerShell
- Technical Operational support for applications
- Release coordination
- Azure DevOps/TFS administration – with a focus on administering modern CI/CD pipelines (builds and releases)
- Server administration – including a mix of installing software and web applications on windows servers, and break/fix operations
- Scripting and automation – focused on PowerShell in a windows environment
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's